Our Lady's Hospital, Navan (OLHN) serves a local population of 184,135 in County Meath and serves a Regional population of 400,000 (Meath, Louth,
Cavan, Monaghan) for Regional elective Orthopaedic and Rheumatology Services.
- Emergency Department
- Endoscopy Unit (1 room)
- 2 General Theatres
- Day Services Units , General Surgery & Medical infusion and Orthopaedic Regional Elective Orthopaedic Unit, 23 inpatient beds, 6 day trolleys, 2 Theatres Orthopaedic
- CSSD / CDU
- Outpatient Department
- ICU/HDU Unit 4 bedded
- CCU – 6 beds
- MAU – 6 trolleys
- Acute Medical Beds – 3 wards – 58 beds
- Escalation Medical Ward - 11 beds
- Non-Invasive Cardiology Department – ECG, Echo, Holter etc.
- Regional Rheumatology Services
- Radiology Department – including CT / Dexa scanning
- Diabetic Day Centre
- Nurse Specialists – diabetes, Cardiac rehabilitation, Heart Failure, Smoking Cessation, Rheumatology, Infection Control, Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation, Stroke, Haemovigilance, Pain Management, Bone Bank Co-ordinator, arthoplasty Nurse, PHN Liaison.
- Advanced Nurse practitioners, 3 ANPs minor injury Ed, 2 Candidate ANPs Rheumatology
Address: Navan, Co. Meath
Main switchboard: 046 9078500
Google Map: https://bit.ly/2HoO7gZ
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm