Who can apply?
We are now recruiting Nurses and Midwives.
• Hours-as-Required contracts – you choose when you are available to work
• Training and professional development opportunities in your hospital of choice
• Experience working in various clinical settings, locations, specialties
• To be registered on the Nursing/Midwifery division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
• Recent experience within an acute hospital setting desirable
How to apply
Informal enquiries to:
Ms. Elaine Mylotte, IEHG Staff Bank Manager
Phone: 01 9602409/087 3953059
If you are interested in the above roles we kindly invite you to apply through our Careers page above or at www.hse.ie/jobs
The Ireland East Hospital Group (IEHG) is the largest hospital group in Ireland comprising 11 hospitals, spanning eight counties and employing over 11,000 staff. In collaboration with our Academic Partner, UCD, our aim is to be the national leader in healthcare delivery. We strive to deliver the highest quality of care and better outcomes to our patients whilst also creating excellent training and development opportunities for our staff in friendly, stimulating and professional work environments.
Bank staff are an essential part of our workforce teams. Having experienced nurses and midwives that we can call upon to supplement our workforce is vital to ensure optimal staffing levels, particularly during times of surge such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
We seek caring, compassionate, committed, competent, adaptable and reliable individuals to apply to our Staff Bank. Initially focusing on:
The staff bank may suit individuals that are seeking flexible work arrangements, retired staff or staff working in other non-HSE healthcare settings.
We look forward to hearing from you!